varietee™ : Terms and conditions
All goods are supplied new and fully functional (unless expressly stated on invoice). To the extent permitted by law no express warranty is provided for any goods supplied. All products are covered by 12 months parts warranty. Furthermore, only varietee™ Platform comes with 12 months parts and labour warranty.
All other merchandise will not be accepted for return unless faulty and only if it is in original condition. All claims for damaged goods must be notified in writing within 7 days of delivery.
d'Crouza Products recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of personal information collected from you.
1. Personal information is any information about you that identifies you or information by which your identity can be reasonably identified.
2. d'Crouza Products collects personal information so that we are able to effectively provide you with goods and services that we supply.
3. The types of personal information that we collect will depend on the circumstances of collection and the kind of service that you request from d'Crouza Products. We usually collect personal information such as your name, address, company, telephone number, job title and, in some instances, your financial details. When you use the internet, we collect information relating to the pages on websites that we operate which you visit.
4. Personal information is generally collected during the course of our relationship with you. We may collect personal information about you when you deal with us over the telephone, send correspondence, visit websites that we operate or through personal contact. There may be occasions when we collect information about you from a third party, for example from a work associate who provides such information to us or from a database provided to us.
5. We use the personal information that we collect to provide our services to you, to fulfill administrative functions associated with these services, for example billing, to enter into contracts with you and/or third parties and for marketing and client relationship purposes. When we collect your personal information we will give you the option of advising us that you do not want us or any third party to use the information for any disclosed secondary purpose. You may also at any later date notify us of your preference on this issue by contacting our privacy officer.
6. Unless otherwise stated we will not disclose your personal information to third parties. Your information may be shared between related companies in the d'Crouza Products corporate group. Access to and correction of information we hold about you We will on request provide you with access to the personal information we hold about you in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. We may recover our reasonable costs from you in supplying you with access to this information. If we decline to give you access in certain circumstances we will provide you with reasons for this. To request access, please contact our privacy officer
7. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, up to date and complete whenever we collect or use it. You may contact us at any time to update your personal information or to tell us that the information is inaccurate or incomplete.
8. We will take all reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We use a variety of physical and electronic security measures including restricting physical access to our offices, firewalls and secure databases.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law and subject only to any exceptions contained in these conditions, the d'Crouza Products shall under no cirumstances be liable in any way to the buyer for any form of loss, damage or expense sustained or incurred by the buyer or any other party in consequence of or resulting directly or indirectly out of the supply of the goods by the d'Crouza Products, the use or the performance thereof, any breach by the seller of any provision of any contract incorporating these terms and conditions or the negligence of the d'Crouza Products.
The buyer indemnifies d'Crouza Products against any damage, loss, costs or expenses (including legal expenses on an indemnity basis) directly or indirectly suffered by d'Crouza Products arising from or in connection with any breach by the Customer of any term of this Agreement.
The construction, validity and performance of any contract incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of New South Wales and the buyer shall submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.
Unless otherwise stated the prices quoted are exclusive of GST, other taxes, duties, charges (including bank fees) and the costs of delivery which shall be paid by the buyer.
The time for delivery of goods shall not be of the essence. Times quoted by d'Crouza Products or specified in the buyer's order are estimates only and d'Crouza Products will be under no liability whatsoever nor shall the customer be relieved of any obligation to pay for the goods by reason of any delay in delivery.
All conditions, warranties and liabilities, including implied warranties of quality, fitness for purpose, correspondence with sample or description or merchantability of Goods, are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by law.
The buyer accepts all risk and responsibility for the Goods being fit for purpose, of particular quality, safety or suitability and agrees that no representation has been made by d'Crouza Products or relied upon by the buyer in respect of the same.
Where warranties or conditions which are implied by law (including under the Trade Practices Act 1974) cannot be excluded, d'Crouza Products' liability under such warranties and conditions is limited, at our option, to: a) the replacement of the Goods or the resupply of equivalent Goods; b) the repair of the Goods; or c) the refund of the price paid for the Goods.
The total liability of d'Crouza Products under this Agreement (whether based on contract, tort, statute or otherwise) is limited to the amount actually paid by the buyer for Goods supplied by d'Crouza Products.